Getting Risk Support
- Accident & Emergency Dept: Arrowe Park Hospital, Arrowe Park Road, Upton, Wirral, CH49 5PE. Tel: 0151 678 5111 Emergency: 999
- Integrated Front Door/ Central Advice and Duty Team: If you are concerned that a child or young person is at risk of harm, abuse or neglect, contact the Integrated Front Door on 0151 606 2008 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours call 0151 677 6557, email IFD@wirral.gov.uk
- For professionals: A Request for Services form can be accessed online by clicking the following link & registering: https://wirral-self.achieveservice.com/service/Children_and_families_request_for_support_form
- Guidance on how to register can be found here: https://www.wirralsafeguarding.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Electronic-MARF-form-User-Guide-for-external-partners-1.pdf
- Merseyside Police: www.merseyside.police.uk If you are concerned about immediate risk to self or others.
- Emergency calls: 999
- Non-Emergencies calls: 101