Vision and Values
Our vision is for every Hilbre student to have the very best educational experience.
To be seen as respectful of others, happy and with a strong moral-compass.
"Teachers know their learners well and plan effective engaging lessons that lead to good outcomes."
Ofsted June 2016
Our students will see the importance of excellence and maintain high aspiration.
They will be ambitious and view achievement and progress as central to their educational journey.
OUR VISION IS:
- Good and outstanding progress;
- Excellent teaching and learning across all curriculum areas, driven by our commitment to continuous improvement and our desire to develop independent learners;
- A caring, healthy and supportive environment in which students feel secure and happy;
- A broad and balanced education both in and outside the classroom;
- Wide-ranging enrichment activities;
- An innovative and challenging curriculum, recognising the varied and individual needs of all;
- Students’ belief in themselves and their school;
- Excellent academic foundations, enabling students to contribute confidently to society as model-citizens;
- Children and parents participating fully in the life of the school, enjoying the many and wide ranging activities.
OUR VALUES ARE:
- High quality learning as an enjoyable and rewarding experience;
- Students making significant progress at school and beyond;
- High levels of care, support and guidance;
- Partnership with all our stakeholders;
- Achievement of significant honours;
- The value of a clean and healthy school environment;
- Students’ participation in significant community work;
- Partnerships with schools and other organisations at local, national and international levels.